2132[SCA-JML] Re: Mon and law and names oh my

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Nov 1 1:54 PM
      Baron Seamus!

      I first learned about the Society from a To Tell The Truth program in AS
      single digits and actually made it into the Society in AS XI. There sure
      wasn't any "mission" of the Society in AS XI. For that matter, there was
      an Imperium and Imperial Electors not some silly BoD. Further, people
      were seriously considering moving out into the woods and living medieval
      (some actually tried to do this and are still more or less in the woods).
      A hot topic of discussion back then was "were are the serfs?"

      Not quite as moldy in the Society as Baron Seamus but still seriously
      | techie.com, msn.com |
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic