2123Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Mon and law and names oh my

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Nov 1, 2000

      >As a Senschal in Caid (with poor spelling) I think your opprative comment in
      >this whole thing is "if people were to take this seriously." Caid has, to my
      >recollection (which isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination) had two
      >japanese tourneys (one in my Barony that I run and one in Hawaii) and I
      >haven't seen anyone, especially my Kingdom supervisior, say one word to me
      >about having to worry about not doing those sorts of events.

      Under the current Organizational Handbook there is no problem with
      non-European theme events. What the draft copy does is insert "European"
      into the definition of the purpose of events. Whether and to what
      extent this one word insertion will be paid attention to will vary
      quite a bit. I know people who will jump on it, and attempt to use it
      to limit the sort of events held in the Society.

      | techie.com, msn.com |
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic