21104Re: [SCA-JML] On the registering of Mon quick questions

    May 16, 2006

      Greetings from Solveig! Sounds like your client is smitten with
      Victorian English heraldry. Why not gently ask him whether he wants to
      have something Japanese or not? I know, you have probably already tried
      this. He can of course try to put through Victorian English heraldry,
      but it just isn't Japanese. You should also gently ask him to not tell
      people that it is authentic if he insists upon something which is not
      remotely authentic. As the College of Arms says, "You asked for it!
      You've Got It! Toyota!" Just don't try to tell people that your Toyota
      is a Rolls Royce or a Stuts Bearcat.