21101Re: [SCA-JML] On the registering of Mon quick questions

    May 16, 2006

      > But the logo is a circle with a triangular section at the base and
      > some kanji at the top. He
      > means to modify it by removing the kanji and inserting an additional
      > circle in the center,
      > and then adding either a circle or hexagon around the whole thing.

      With all due respect, BARF! The result sound hideous and definitely
      un-Japanese. Why not go for something nice and Japanese like:

      Two dragon flies respectant <tincture>
      A well frame <tincture>
      A losenge <tincture>
      Nine besants 3x3
      A besant surrounded by eight besants
      A rabbit afronty <tincture>
      Within a well frame a tachibana blossom <tincture>
      Three tortoise scales <tincture>

      No anullae or other froo-froo is necessary.