21100Re: [SCA-JML] On the registering of Mon quick questions

  • Horatius at the Bridge
    May 15, 2006
      Actually, it isn't the old Tohei logo, at least the name Tohei dosen't sound
      familiar from the description. Although, it is a fairly interesting one that
      I wouldn't mind using for myself. I'm not sure of the company's name at the
      moment. The gentleman I'm helping isn't here right now. But the logo is a
      circle with a triangular section at the base and some kanji at the top. He
      means to modify it by removing the kanji and inserting an additional circle
      in the center, and then adding either a circle or hexagon around the whole
      thing.

      I have no idea about the original version's owner. Hopefully I"ve described
      it well enough for an enlightened opinion.

      "History doesn't always repeat itself. Sometimes it just screams, 'Why don't
      you listen to me?' and lets fly with a big stick." --John W. Campbell Jr