21069Re: [SCA-JML] Much thanks to you all!

    May 1, 2006
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! If you want to play Heian, then you are
      probably best off being from the lower ranges of the kuge (courtier
      class). Most of the buke (military class) were pretty poor during the
      Heian period. You can also choose to belong to provincial gentry, but
      if you do, you will spend a lot of time pining after the capital. Of
      course if you also want to fight, well then you might want to be
      provincial gentry or even high ranking military class.