21067Re: [SCA-JML] Much thanks to you all!

    May 1 3:01 PM

      > Oh and the reason why It took so long for me to thank you all...is
      > because of one of ya I am a Haiku addic...

      Although I am sure I am a different person, please look me up a Pennsic
      and we can chat about Haiku. I am also teaching a poetry class. Or at
      least plan to.

      > My dad wants to make my bow shoudl I say yes I think you can or say
      > "Dad your a good bowl turner but I don't think you can make that,

      It took Yumi several years to learn how to make Japanese bows. However,
      I suggest that you honour your father by accepting on of his bows. You
      can always get another bow later.

      > Also feast gear for my persona Where do I find this stuff? And what
      > do you recommend for it?

      What was your period and class again? Some if not everything can be
      purchased from Japan at hideous expense. There are also alternatives to
      getting Japanese reproductions.