20786Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Re: Re: Japanese piracy

    Mar 11, 2006
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! The part about British officers shooting the
      colonials is part of standard history in places like Australia and New
      Zealand. I believe it is also mentioned in the Boys Crusade. The
      Russians had special KBG units armed with kalashnikovs to intercept
      deserters. That last part I learned from a Russian. I also first
      learned of the Russian spy in Tokyo from him. Basically, the Russians
      found out that the Japanese planned to attack the U.S. and the British
      and sent their eastern army West to fight the Germans.