20718Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese piracy

  • Rick Johnson
    Mar 8, 2006
      >>Please look under Osprey's New Vanguard 61@63 Fighting Ships of the East (1)@(2) Japan and Kores AD 612-1639 China and southeast Asia 202 BC-AD 1419 They give you some history of the Wako Pirates and japanese ship design.

      Thank you.
      I'll visit Amazon.com and see if the local military bookstore is still open.
      I've been seeking information on both Arabic and Japanese and Polynesian ships for years and the info on Jpanese, especially Muromachi and Tokagawa is so minimal my best sources are Junks washed on American shores.

      Rick Johnson, PO Box 40451, Tucson, Az. 85717
      http://www.geocities.com/DesertHenge
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_ERB
      http://www.geocities.com/RikJohnson_RLJ

      Please note: message attached