20704Alms Begging

  • Diane Taylor
    Mar 3, 2006
      Okay, I know there are a lot of you guys out there who
      are more knowledgeable *pardon the misspellings, new
      keyboard* in these topics than myself so bear with my
      inept questions. :D

      Nuns, did they go beyond their monestary walls to beg
      for alms food?

      Is there any record of the life of a Zen Nun in the
      allowed SCA timeline.

      I'm thinking of creating a Zen persona as backup plan
      in case my asthma kicks in again and I can't fight.

      Of course, if any moneytary stuff was involved, I'd be
      donating it to the Great Western War, which will be my
      big event for the year.

      Any ideas, hints, or just plain giggles and grins at
      my thought?

      Thanks in advance for any finger pointing in the right
      direction.
      Qara Unegen

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic