20683Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Possible Heian SCAdian in New Zealand

  • Elaine Koogler
    Mar 1, 2006
      wodeford wrote:

      > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Hera Davidson <nos911@...> wrote:
      >
      > > P.S does anyone know if silk connection is still
      > > working? Everytime I email them it just gets bounced.
      >
      > Pooh. I just checked and Dharma Trading doesn't ship to your part of
      > the world. However, Thai Silks say they do. Check them out at:
      > http://www.thaisilks.com
      >
      > Saionji no Hanae
      > Province of the Mists
      > West Kingdom

      It seems to me that you should be able to contact some silk merchants in
      Hong Kong...it's been a while since I've been there, but I remember
      getting incredible prices on silk...and there was a much greater variety
      than here in the US. I don't have any contacts there now, but there's
      got to be a way you could find them....

      Kiri
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic