20285VHS movies for sale....

  • Elaine Koogler
    Jan 12, 2006
      I suspect most of you already have these movies, but just in case...

      We have been slowly replacing our VHS movies with DVD's. I have the
      following Japanese movies I'd like to sell to a good home:

      Kagemusha
      The Hidden Fortress
      The Samurai Trilogy

      All are in excellent condition. I'd like to get $5 each for Kagemusha
      and Fortress, and, perhaps $12 for the Samurai Trilogy. If you purchase
      them, you'll pay shipping and handling.

      Thanks for allowing me to interrupt your regularly scheduled
      discussions. If interested, contact me privately.

      Kiri