20255Japanese dance question

  • Chiffon
    Jan 9, 2006
      Hello all,
      In the past you have been extremely helpful, for which I am deeply
      grateful. (As are the teens who benefitted from your advice.)
      But alas! No good deed goes unpunished, so I am once again seeking
      your wisdom.
      Are there any guides to Japanese dance in the SCA time period? I'm
      afraid I have spent hours and hours and am not getting any answers I
      can use to try to re-create it. (Although I am providing hours of
      entertainment simply by trying to pronounce the names of the dances...)
      I would appreciate any help you can give me and also any advice on
      music/sources of music for any dances.
      Unfortunately, I do not read or speak Japanese.
      Thank you for all your help,
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic