20213Re: [SCA-JML] Paper folding for VERY personal adornment (Am I Period or Not?)

    Dec 2, 2005

      Greetings from Solveig! While the Nihongi and the Kojiki have largely
      the same content, the Nihongi is generally considered to be
      "historical" while the Kojiki is generally considered to be
      "religious". Regardless, both are "ligit" in the sense that neither of
      them are supposed to be satirical.