19771authentic Kimono pattern?

  • Ca-Rinn
    Sep 1, 2005
      http://store.sewingtoday.com/cgi-bin/butterick/shop.cgi?s.item.B6698==x&TI=013&page=

      is the Men�s kimono pattern shown there accurate, I�m making it for my
      fiancée for his first event, he wants a Japanese persona, and since mine
      is Irish, I don�t know much about Japanese garb (I have only met one
      person in the society with a Japanese persona, and it was a very brief
      meeting)

      Many Thank yous in advance
      Your Humble Servant,
      Cairenn McGowan of Mugmort