19696Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Mempo Question...

  • michael A
    Aug 4, 2005
      greetings again,
      things being as described below, you can either seek
      out an armorer locally, most will open their shop up
      to those that wish to learn, or if you need to "
      cheat" for the time being.... please feel free to
      contact me if you ever out to chicago. Id be happy to
      work with you so you can learn to pound steel while
      making a menpo.
      ---kiyohara

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic