19674Re: [SCA-JML] HELP

  • Audrey Bergeron-Morin
    Aug 1, 2005
      > Or, do I belong to the local
      > Canton, but just have a Japanese persona?

      Yup.

      There are a few Japanese personas here in Montreal, but the closest house I
      know of is in Quebec city. You'll belong to the group that covers the
      territory where you live, although you can play with whomever you wish. You
      don't even have to be a member to play. There's a group here in Montreal,
      but some people who live on the South Shore and would normally belong to a
      neighbouring shire play almost exclusively with us (and vice-versa).

      I know in some areas people interested in playing Japanese personas were put
      down, but we don't seem to have that problem around here.

      So choose the persona you like, even if there's no one else playing
      Japanese. You might even make a few converts :-)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic