19010[SCA-JML] Re: Qurey on Book -

  • Solveig
    May 2, 2005

      >What are your thoughts on it? Any particular reason for recommending
      >this one in particular?

      The book is recent, as I recall a full sized book, and has a title
      which shouts that it is a book about "ordinary life history" for a
      time period that interests some of the people who belong to this
      mailing list. As I recall, it is published by Shogakukan which is a
      respectable publisher. As for giving the title, I've generally found
      ISBN's to be more reliable references for people.

      | trash by my email filters. |