18998Re: Qurey on Book - followup (OOP

  • sean_somers2002
    May 1, 2005
      I found the book on e-hon: here's the link -
      http://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/Detail?refShinCode=
      0100000000000001117112&Action_id=121&Sza_id=HH

      Unfortunately, it's out of print, which means - as I know all too well
      from terrible experience - that it will be extremely difficult to get
      without taking a holiday overseas. Maybe someone on the list has a
      copy and can do something.

      > --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Sluss1951@a... wrote:
      > > Looking for information on this book / as where to buy ? Shumi no Sukashi
      > > Tsuba / Kogatana Sakuri - Naruki Kazuhiko, Nakata Kanehide, etc.
      > > This books is quite interesting book showing the way to make Sukashi tsuba,
      > > Kozuka, and the how to polish it. Many professional experts wrote
      each
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic