18996Re: Qurey on Book -

  • sean_somers2002
    May 1, 2005
      The first thing you will want to do is go to e-hon (www.e-hon.ne.jp)
      and ensure that this book is still in print. Once you get all of the
      information (publisher, etc) from my experience you have three options
      for getting a speciality book like this:

      (1) go to Japan
      (2) contact a major Japanese bookshop in North America like
      Kinokuniya. I am fortunate to have one in my city and I do all of my
      special orders through them. I know that they will post a book to
      anywhere in the US . . . so, even if you live physically far from a
      shop, you can make arrangements over the phone and they will send it
      to you. The costs will be, of course, a bit high, as places like
      Kinokuniya do *not* do flat exchange on the yen. Instead, they have a
      'factored' exchange, where their costs (shipping, customs, service,
      etc) get factored.
      (3) If your Japanese is up to it, you can order through Amazon.co.jp.