187[SCA-JML] Re: kanji and romanji

  • Ogami Itto
    Jan 31, 2000
      bamboon-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/sca-jml/?start=182
      > In a message dated 1/28/00 4:29:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      akimoya@...
      > writes:
      >
      > > You can try going to the Japanese-English dictionary server at:
      > >
      > > http://enterprise.ic.gc.ca/cgi-bin/j-e/dict
      > >
      > > > Oh, and if someone could write it in a calligraphic style, that
      would
      > > > be really cool.
      > >
      > > You can download the gif files for the kanji, if you want.
      > >
      > > Akimoya
      > > Ealdormere
      >
      > I seem to be having trouble getting onto that site. i tried two
      different
      > computers. Is it just me or is anybody else having problems???
      >
      > Oni

      I concur. I have tried this same listing twice on two separate
      computers as well. No luck. Alternate site, anyone?

      And while i'm here, since I seem to be the only one actually
      asking questions all the time, is this getting seriously annoying to
      anyone? I mean, should I shut up, or something? I'll start tabulating
      votes (no, you can't vote more than once, Baron Master Edward-tono).

      Ogami Itto
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic