18176Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Mongolian slam ;-)

  • Park McKellop
    Mar 1, 2005
      It is quite invigorating.

      And quite insane. ;-) Cold water showers are better than no showers at all. I think, or at least I try to convince myself when that is the choice...

      Alcyoneus (yes, I know 'runoff' ;-) )

      Diane Taylor <qara0@...> wrote:

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Park McKellop <squire009@y...> wrote:
      > "Runoff" they call it? When the people you could hear before you
      could see them, and smell before you could hear them get wet???
      > ;-)
      >
      > Alcyoneus

      *arches an eyebrow*

      Allow me to explain the term runoff. Also known as the snow melting
      on the mountain to join the streams that flow down the mountain to
      freeze the most essential parts of anyone foolish enough to even
      THINK about bathing in said water. *grinning evilly* Though some
      people do claim it is a refreashing past time... I prefer not to have
      my lips turn blue at the mere thought of such an icy dip.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT