179[SCA-JML] Re: kanji and romanji

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Jan 28, 2000
      Hi.

      I bought a nice package of Japanese fonts made by Dynafont the
      last time I was in Cambridge. Of course, you could also learn
      calligraphy.

      Rope ties were (and to some extent still are) a high art form
      in Japan. I bought a really nice book at Kinokuniya once that
      dealt exclusively with knots. (Unfortunately, it may have
      perished in one of the floods.)

      | techie.com |