17780Re: April 16th Hanami Party, Centreville, VA

  • Heidi Lyn
    Feb 4, 2005
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Ii Saburou <logan@m...> wrote:
      > Friends, associates, and all those with interest in things Japanese.
      >
      > Ellen and I would like to cordially invite folks to a private party being
      > held on April 16th in Centreville, VA. This is NOT an SCA event; it is
      > just a small gathering that we decided to throw and would like to invite
      > everyone who would be interested. The details can be found here:
      >
      > http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/HanamiParty/
      > >
      > -Ii Katsumori and Abe no Kotori

      I, also, wish that I could attend. Unfortunately, my mother has planned her wedding for
      that very day! Please, do, as Makiwara has suggested, post pictures so that we may share
      in the day!

      Tsukime
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic