17731Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Weapon question

  • Ii Saburou
    Jan 30, 2005
      On Sun, 30 Jan 2005, Otagiri Tatsuzou wrote:

      > Ii-dono,
      > You read the deleted portions of my post! But I could not recall the
      > name and after rereading the the Sword forum list, I did not think
      > that that is what they were looking at, but who can say?
      Sorry, I'm not sure if you mean the stuff I posted (which was more to the
      question of double bladed Japanese weapons), or if you mean the picture in
      the thread. The picture is the part that I wonder about, but I don't
      believe that is what they were discussing (rather, it was someone's
      attempt to show what he thought was being discussed--if that makes any

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic