17714Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Weapon question

  • Ii Saburou
    Jan 29, 2005
      On Sat, 29 Jan 2005, Bubba wrote:

      >> Does Star Wars count as documentation?
      >
      > Yup. It was a long time ago... ;)
      >
      > Doh, someone already beat me to it. Sorry, I was playing SWG all day and
      > didn't check email :)

      Also, we need to remember that Star Wars was not only "Long, long ago",
      but in a "galaxy far, far away." However, we know they have FTL
      capabilities, as well as the use of a mystical 'force'. Furthermore, we
      know from 'many' 'renowned' 'scientists' that the great early
      civilizations were all started by aliens (for further evidence see
      Stargate:SG-1). Therefore Star Wars is Period!

      (Okay, so how much trouble do you think someone would get in if they tried
      to show up as a Goa'uld infested wookie?)