1732Theatre at Pennsic XXX

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Sep 5, 2000
      Baron Edward!

      Greetings from Solveig! Clan Yamakaminari has for reasons unknown to me
      decided that they want to have a Noh stage complete with Noh plays at
      Pennsic XXX. I am currently thinking of staging Atsumori (which I think
      can count as a ghost play) followed by Yo'uchi Soga (a warrior play)
      with an intervening kyogen and with inter-act ai-kyogen. Possibly
      something like Hachiman no Mae, Boshibari, Busu, Bikusada, Kusabira,
      Kubihiki, Fukurou, or Hanatorizumo. What do you think?

      | techie.com, msn.com |