172[SCA-JML] Re: Yari (and gulf wars)

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Jan 26, 2000
      Hiraizumi Dono!

      Greetings from Solveig! Do I hear the confessions of a secret samurai?
      I am reminded of those Ramen Operas on television where you can always
      tell the "undercover daimyo" because all of his clothes are clean and
      his hair looks like it was just arranged. Then there was the show about
      the secret undercover police who at climatic moments in every episode
      pull out and display an inro.

      Now then, are you still really sure that you aren't a Ninja as per our
      electronic conversation of about four years ago? (As you might recall,
      you insisted that a Ninja at Pennsic would wear western clothing and
      call himself something inocuous like "Henry" or "Edward".)

      | techie.com |