16972Re: [SCA-JML] Period Wagon?

  • Alcyoneus
    Nov 5, 2004
      In Europe, there was. Visually, they appear to be not that different than
      'prairee schooners'. The tops may have been removable for use as market
      stalls, I've seen pics of markets like that. I've also seen architecture
      that was labeled as having a 'wagon' styled ceiling. They rather resembled
      the round topped portable garages you can buy.

      Alcyoneus