16943Re: [SCA-JML] Kamon Revamp

  • Elaine Koogler
    Nov 1, 2004
      gavinstuart wrote:

      > Greetings!
      >
      > After taking all of the fine advice given to me under consideration, I
      > have revamped my kamon. it is in the files section, under kamon,
      > listed as [kinoshita zenjirou yoshimitsu kamon attempt 2]. If you
      > would, please review this one as well, and tell me where I should best
      > proceed next.
      >
      > Many thanks for the advice.
      >
      > Ld. Kinoshita Zenjirou Yoshimitsu

      Looks good to me. I'd go ahead and pull together the paperwork and
      submit it. Be sure to provide documentation for the charges you have
      used. Just in case your submission runs into someone who thinks
      Japanese shouldn't be in the SCA, I'd see if I couldn't find (or get
      help in finding) documentation for the use of a six-sided figure in
      European heraldry.

      Kiri
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic