16858Re: [SCA-JML] Kamon attempt # 2784 beta niner.....

  • Solveig
    Oct 27, 2004
      Noble Cousing!

      Greetings from Solveig! I suffered an optical illusion when I first looked
      at your design. As far as I can tell, your intent is to have three flowers
      of some sort. I would suggest that you make the following modifications:

      1) Do not put your flowers on roundels. This is not a Japanese practice.

      2) Please consider making your flowers monochromatic and possibly something
      other than black and white if you are planning on adding green leaves.

      | trash by my email filters. |
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic