16851Re: [SCA-JML] Kamon attempt # 2784 beta niner.....

  • Elaine Koogler
    Oct 27, 2004
      gavinstuart wrote:

      > Greetings all!
      >
      > Working on the device again (aren't we all....) I would like this
      > esteemed group to pick this one apart and tell me what I've done
      > right, wrong, etc. and what I can do better. It's ubersimple, but
      > SCA-CoH passable (to my best knowledge) and as of this moment, not in
      > any apparent conflict. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.
      > Does it conflict with any period arms that would get bailed for
      > presumption, or would I be offending anyone by using it as such?
      > Thanks for your input. The file is in the Kamon Section, listed as
      > KZYkamon. Thanks again.
      >
      > Ld. Kinoshita Zenjirou Yoshimitsu

      It is handsome...I really like it. A word of caution, however: be sure
      to blazon the white "thingeys" that the roses are on as roundels argent
      rather than as fimbriation. This is a somewhat complex shape, and the
      CoH has a traditional bias against fimbriation, especially of somewhat
      complex shapes!

      Kiri (a former herald-type)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic