16846Re: [SCA-JML] Kamon attempt # 2784 beta niner.....

  • Donald Luby
    Oct 26, 2004
      On Oct 26, 2004, at 11:32 PM, gavinstuart wrote:

      > Greetings all!
      >
      > Working on the device again (aren't we all....) I would like this
      > esteemed group to pick this one apart and tell me what I've done
      > right, wrong, etc. and what I can do better. It's ubersimple, but
      > SCA-CoH passable (to my best knowledge) and as of this moment, not in
      > any apparent conflict. If anyone knows otherwise, please let me know.
      > Does it conflict with any period arms that would get bailed for
      > presumption, or would I be offending anyone by using it as such?
      > Thanks for your input. The file is in the Kamon Section, listed as
      > KZYkamon.

      Well, let's start with "What's it supposed to be?" That's the first
      step in seeing whether a) it's a CoA-legal device, and b) whether it
      conflicts with any others.

      It looks to me to be some sort of generic 5-petaled flower (which I'll
      call a 'rose' for the rest of this email, until I know what it actually
      is), with black petals, green barbs or leaves, a white center, and has
      been 'fimbriated' (i.e. a small border put around a charge) white, so
      that it shows up on the black background.

      Please enlighten me as to how this is incorrect.

      > Thanks again.
      >
      > Ld. Kinoshita Zenjirou Yoshimitsu

      Sir Koredono
      (not really a herald, but I have some friends in the CoA)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic