16185Re: [SCA-JML] RE:Straight lines, was Re: Kosode project update

  • Vincent A. Ferri
    Sep 6, 2004
      The device that you speak of is called a sumitsubo and you can view
      and/or purchase them from these two links: Sumitsubo
      <http://www.japanesetools.com/tools/layouttools/layouttools.php> and
      here Layout Tools <http://www.hidatool.com/woodpage/layout.html>

      Obayo,
      Binsu Jiro