16183Re: [SCA-JML] Armor Fabric Colors

  • Mike Faragher
    Sep 5, 2004
      I was talking about the hishinui. I'm still trying to get these lacing terms down. :)

      I'm certainly not going to have a multicolor sugake odoshi.

      I'm swamped now with school, but I'll finish a sode up so you can yay or nay my lacing.

      "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@...> wrote:
      Ummm... "decorative bits"? Other than the mimi ito, what decorative bits? As a
      rule, multi-color lacing on sugake odoshi was rarer than hen's teeth.

      Do You Yahoo!?