16172Feedback requested

  • makiwara_no_yetsuko
    Sep 4, 2004
      Kita-hime,

      Since you've said you're a "need-a-pattern" sewer, I would love to
      know what you think.

      http://www.geocities.com/wodeford/KosodeMadeSimple.htm is the link
      to the draft on Late Period Girl Clothes For The Sewing Impaired.
      Lots of pics, so be patient if it takes awhile to load.

      I've hit the point where I could use other eyes to look at it and
      would appreciate comments on everything from proof reading to
      workability of instructions and diagrams. If it doesn't make sense,
      I need to know before I make it known that this exists in a wider
      forum.

      Many thanks,
      Makiwara
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic