15703Re: [SCA-JML] Yamabushi Priest

  • mokurai
    Aug 2, 2004
      Are you referring to the lacquered cup-like hat? If so, Kuji-dono has
      made one that looks correct. It is really quite simply a lacquered cup,
      though I don't know if the originals are wood or paper. However, you can
      drink out of it, which is a handy thing on a mountain pilgrimage. Is
      your friend seeking to do a yamabushi persona?

      - mokurai

      --
      "The quieter you become,the more you can hear." - Ram Dass
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic