14910Re: classes

  • Solveig
    May 27, 2004

      >I hope you enjoy your first Pennsic. You will be pleasantly suprised
      >at how large and encompasing it is. If you get a chance, swing by
      >the Yma Kaminari encampment. While not specifically offering
      >official classes
      >for A&S this year there, I know we will be demonstrating period
      >hojojutsu techniques for armored and unarmored "prisoners".

      There will be three "clubs" at Yama Kaminari that will meet pretty
      much every day begining the weekend between the two Pennsic weeks.

      1. Muheki'an - Tea ceremony
      2. Yamabikoza - Noh and Kyougen Theatre
      3. Bungei - Poetry, calligraphy, signature seals, &c.

      At least that is what I recall. I should check the announcment. I know
      that I promissed some sort of club for Japanese dance. I turned in my
      grades Tuesday night, I will start seriously working on putting together
      stuff for Pennsic next week.