14904Re: [SCA-JML] classes

  • Ii Saburou
    May 27 6:57 PM
      Well, my schedule is spotty, but I was thinking of presenting a 101 on
      Asian Religion and Philosophy--basically an introduction to the various
      religious and philosophical thoughts of China, Korea, and Japan (with a
      large focus on Indian Buddhism, for obvious reasons). I doubt I'll be up
      for more than one, though, as I'm splitting Pennsic between camping and a
      naginata seminar at Brynn Mawr on the other side of the state.

      -Ii

      On Thu, 27 May 2004, Choronzey, Marc wrote:

      > Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:46:54 -0400
      > From: "Choronzey, Marc" <mchoronz@...>
      > To: "'sca-jml@yahoogroups.com'" <sca-jml@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [SCA-JML] classes
      >
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I am wondering, since I am going to Pennsic this year (my first), What
      > classes on japanese culture will there be ?
      >
      > Thanks for all answers!
      >
      > -Marc Choronzey
      > OFA, Bell Mobility, Montreal.
      >
      > Work: 866.625.5551 # 3339