14897Re: classes

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    May 27, 2004
      Marc,
      I hope you enjoy your first Pennsic. You will be pleasantly suprised
      at how large and encompasing it is.
      If you get a chance, swing by the Yma Kaminari encampment. While not
      specifically offering official classes for A&S this year there, I
      know we will be demonstrating period hojojutsu techniques for armored
      and unarmored "prisoners".
      You can also talk to a great many people there about Japanese goings
      on. Your Pennsic booklet will also have a huge listing of classes,
      many of which are usually Japanese.

      Hope to see you there.

      Date Saburou Yukiie
      Yama Kaminari Ryu
      Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave.

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Choronzey, Marc" <mchoronz@m...>
      wrote:
      > Hello all,
      >
      > I am wondering, since I am going to Pennsic this year (my first),
      What
      > classes on japanese culture will there be ?
      >
      > Thanks for all answers!
      >
      > -Marc Choronzey
      > OFA, Bell Mobility, Montreal.
      >
      > Work: 866.625.5551 # 3339
      > Page : 514.414.0907
      > Cell : 514.917.4764

      Sackler
      > > > Gallery's current exhibit on Calligraphy.
      > >
      > > Found it!
      > >
      > > http://www.asia.si.edu/exhibitions/current/FaithandForm.htm
      > >
      > > Unfortunately I will not be back in the area to visit family
      until
      > > late fall, at least. ;-<
      > >
      > > Makiwara

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links