145[SCA-JML] When In Japan...

  • Kev Fitzpatrick
    Dec 7, 1999
      Well actually I'm already here. And I'm bored. I'm
      looking for things to see and do while I'm a
      ryugakusei here this year. If anyone has any
      suggestions of places to go see and do (things that
      weirdo people like us would be interested in) around
      the area of Kyoto/Osaka (you know, Kansai) and maybe
      even in Tokyo area, please be so kind as to inform me.
      I'm looking particularly for castles and museums that
      have arms and armor collections on display. Also, any
      battlefields that aren't very hard to find would be
      cool too. Thanks for any help

      Yoroshiku,
      Kevin