14378Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Jinbaori pattern

  • Solveig
    Apr 30, 2004

      Greetings from Soleig!

      >You will need to list witnesses or provide heads for proof.

      Bring them in head boxes. If you are really artistic and feel like grossing
      people out, make an artfully designed stage grade severed head to pull out
      partway by the chomage. Nobody will want to look too closely inside those
      boxes. An alternative to a box is to wrap them in a furoshiki and carry them
      in dangling from a yari. However, the box is more dramatic. It should be
      reserved for the severed head of the opposing king, baron, or whatever.
      After some good schtick with the box, nobody will want to look inside a
      furoshiki of the right shape and size which seem a bit stained redish brown
      at the bottom.