1379RE: [SCA-JML] Re: beginner clothing

  • Kass McGann
    Jun 29, 2000
      >         I tend to speak Nihongo, then the English translation, for short
      > phrases, which cause one of the folk in my kingdom to exclaim, :Cool!
      > You come with your own subtitles."

      Now that's cool.

      I've often fantasized about appearing in court with an interpreter in my suite to
      speak English to the King and Japanese to me...

      <G>

      Effingham

      I have this dream, if I ever win Crown, to have an "interpretor" so I neither have to raise my voice nor come out from behind my screen of state... ;)
    • Show all 64 messages in this topic