13270Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Possible Armor Lacing Braid Source

    Feb 27, 2004
      Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie wrote:

      > Personally, long ago, I made decisions thaT i still stick by...

      And I applaud you for it. Folks, you really *have* to see the รด-yoroi that he
      fights in. It's most stunning, inspiring, and should be making more people feel
      sheepish about their own stuff than it does. <G>

      > I say:Use as much lacing as is proper. Take the effort. If you are
      > building a sugake odoshi harnes, i say take the time to make it
      > properly...

      Hear, hear!

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic