12754Tatami

  • Solveig
    Feb 1, 2004

      Greetings from Solveig! Please check out the following site. They sell
      tatami and other stuff.

      http://www.tatamiroom.com/

      Nichibeibussan also sells tatami, clothing and other stuff.

      http://www.nbstore.com/

      Please consider buying real tatami and real kaki/shiki futon sets.
      They are really really nice.