12739Re: [SCA-JML] Looking for kabuto pieces

  • Glynn Hennigar
    Jan 31, 2004
      Hi my name is Glynn I work as a grinder in a metal fab company if you have a pattern for the peices you need I could make them easy enough.
      glynnhennigar@...

      mattfmcti <mattfmcti@...> wrote:
      Katai na Itoko!

      List armorers, Help! I'm looking for someone who could make just
      unassembled kabuto pieces for a zunari-kabuto (including shikoro). I
      don't mind doing all the rivetting/lacing myself, but metal-working
      is going to be a little beyond my grasp for the time being. Arigato!

      Fujiwara Takaharu