12453Re: [SCA-JML] hakama sizing?

    Jan 9, 2004
      Jason wrote:

      > Using the file pattern for making a pair of hakamas, is there any
      > waist sizing that I need to do, or do you just adjust the size of the
      > waist as you tie it while wearing?

      Given that it's totally open on both sides, that's all the "adjustment" you
      need. <G>

      Heck, I'm huge, and I can still wear normally made hakama -- the cords just
      aren't long enough. (And with this new diet, that shouldn't be a problem for
      long -- 20 pounds down so far of the total 130 I want to lose.)