12405Re: Looking for Shoelace, Nylon Cord for Kozane/Odoshi

  • mattfmcti
    Jan 6, 2004
      Todd,

      I took a look at your pictures, which are nice btw. Are you using the
      Yama Kaminari pattern? How well is it working for you? Since I'm
      anxious to get started and given the time and expense required for a
      period steel-based kit, I'm leaning towards building plastic armor
      for myself (Please forgive me, Hiraizumi-dono!). In particular, how
      did you get the right curve in the shoulder straps? Brute force, or
      was there some application of heat?

      Domo Arigato,
      Fujiwara Takaharu
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic