12397Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Looking for Shoelace, Nylon Cord for Kozane/Odoshi

  • kim nakamori
    Jan 5, 2004
      Konban wa Todd-san,
      Very nice menpo there-heh i like the eyebrows.
      Your yoroi is comming along nicely too. (I have been
      debating whether or not to go japanese if I get back
      into fighting, I have a kydex breastplate and sallet
      now in storage-but it'll take alot of work to change
      it to japanese-we'll see tho, you lads make a very
      convincing argument)
      The lads here in hawaii use the same type of
      nylon lacing-but I think they get theirs from Home
      Depot, or another hardware store called Kilgo's which
      sells marine supplies. One lad also used shoelaces and
      did his yoroi in purple green and white-we nicknamed
      him "The Nasubi Kozo" or eggplant kid-hehe)
      If there is a source for nylon lace in Central
      canada, let me know- next month I am moving to
      saskatoon.(or any japanese markets in or near
      Saskechewan(must learn how to spell that) On that
      note-anyone in or near that province that I can
      contact who enjoys Japanese personae? (besides HL
      Emeric, and HE Chikukugawa)Normally I am known as Lady
      Melusine of Windhill Wood, but I also have a japanese
      persona named Tamayori.(I tend to gravitate to the
      Momoyama period)

      Domo,
      Tama-chan