      From: Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
      To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 10:29 AM
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: hakama sizing?

      Konnichi wa, tomodachi,
      I have also found that if you wash known "Bleeders" with regular
      vinagar and potash, it helps set the color better, and prevents
      bleeding...

      Date Saburou Yukiie
      Yama Kaminari Ryu
      Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave
      http://www.kabutographics.com (under reconstruction)
      kabuto@...

      -- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Elaine Koogler" <
      ekoogler1@c...> wrote:
      > Yes, all sorts of colors bleed...but I've found that if I use a color
      magnet sheet (like Shout), you have much less of the bleeding
      color show up on other things in the wash load.